British pseudo-glam punk band, formed in 1977, disbanding in ’81 at which point Adam Ant went solo.
There is an excellent article on about.com, see references.
– Stuart Goddard (Adam Ant): kept solo career going, did some acting. Married in 1997, became father in 1998, then fell ill in 2001, no word since.
– Marco Pirroni : Went on to work on every Sinead O’Connor album.
– Matthew Ashman: Left the band to join Bow Wow Wow, died in 1998 of diabetes related complications.
– Terri Lee Miall: Became a record exec at Warner Bros.
– Gary Tibbs: Played on a Corey Hart album and then moved to Los Angeles to work on musical projects.
|1||Adam n The Ants 80s Punk Music Womens T-Shirt (Small) Black||$17.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Adam n The Ants 80s pop Rock Punk Music Black T-Shirt (Medium)||$17.99||Buy on Amazon|